Frequently Asked Questions about Farm to Go, Wright-Locke Farm’s online store for organic produce, prepared meals, and more.
What is Farm to Go?
Order organic produce, prepared meals, and all types of grocery items from great local vendors through Wright-Locke Farm! In an effort to provide good, local food to our community in a safe and responsible way, we’ve taken our Farm Stand online.
How does Farm to Go work?
- Once you have an account in our online system, each week you can log in and see what’s available for Farm to Go.
- We send out weekly updates and reminders of order windows in our Farm to Go newsletter.
- Shop for good, local food! Order as much or as little as you need for that week ($10 minimum).
- Confirm your cart before orders close for your market day.
- Pickup your order via our safe and contactless pickup systems and enjoy!
- Payments are processed after pickup.
What is available from Farm to Go?
We have a wide variety of local products and produce:
- Fresh: veggies, fruit (in season), breads, bagels, baked treats, milk, cheese, butter, yogurts & krauts
- Frozen: soups, seafood, pasture-raised meats, fruits, ice cream
- Gift items: chocolate, tea towels, sea salts, gift boxes, wreaths
- Pantry: pastas, sauces, beans, spices, chocolate, flours, cookies, teas, honey, maple syrup, salsa, sriracha and more
- Prepared Meals from Two Knives & A Pan, Drew’s Stews & Mostly Pasta
Note: Different items are available through different distribution locations because of harvest, staffing, and catering schedules. Grocery items are only available for on-farm pickup as we cannot sell non-farm items at the farmers market.
How do I view what is available for each pickup?
- You will only see the items available for the pickup day/location you’ve selected in your profile.
- Want to see what’s available on another day? Go to “account information” and change your default “customer distribution location” to the pickup that you want, and start shopping for that day.
- Vegetables are available at all pickup locations; prepared meals, frozen items, grocery and pantry items are only available at the Farm to Go.
When can I see fresh vegetable availability?
We post fresh vegetable and fruit availability as follows:
- Sunday: Myers produce & Wright-Locke Farm for Tuesdays
- Tuesday: Wright-Locke Farm for Thursday & Saturday
When can I pickup food from Farm to Go?
- Weekly Schedule:
Location Day/Time What is offered? On-Farm
3-6pm OR Wed 9am-1pm
Everything but Bread Obsession On-Farm
3-6pm OR Fri 9am-1pm
When can I order from Farm to Go?
Each week, you can log in during the “open order period” for your selected pickup day and location and see what’s available. Ordering opens up Sunday at noon, and closes as follows:
- Tuesday closes at 10am on Tuesday
- Thursday closes at 10am on Thursday
- Saturday closes at 8am Saturday
How do I pay?
- Please add funds to cover your order through the Account Activity button.
- Your credit card will be charged after you pickup your items. We will let you know if we have any problems processing your credit card.
- We take credit cards, cash, check, or SNAP/EBT.
Do you provide discounts for SNAP/EBT customers?
- Yes! We provide a 10% discount on average (some products have higher discounts than others) to customers paying with SNAP
- To receive the discount, make sure that you have created an account in our Farm to Go system, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you’re interested in the discount. We’ll set up the discount for your account and give you any information you may need about using the system.
How will Pickup Work at the WLF Farm Stand?
- Arrive During Your Pickup Time Slot
Can’t come at your scheduled time? Email us at Farmstand@wlfarm.org for alternate pickup.
- Tuesday: 2-5pm
- Thursday: 3-6pm┬á
- Saturday: 12-3pm
- Walk-up window is closed for the winter! For Tuesday on-farm pickup, come to the Farm Stand front door.┬á
- All products must be purchased in advance, online.
How do I use the Curbside Pickup?
- Curbside pick-up uses the driveway at 82 Ridge Street.
- Curbside pick-up is available for all pick-ups.
- When you arrive at the farm, give the last name on the order to the staff on the driveway (write the name on a piece of paper to save time!)
- Follow the route and stop in front of the back doors of the All Seasons Barn. Stop and unlock/open your trunk.
- Farm staff will bring out your purchases and place them in your car. Enjoy great local food!
How do I use the Walk-up Window to Pickup?
- The Walk-up Window is closed for the winter!
- The Walk-up Window is on the patio-side of the Farm Stand. Please always observe at least 6-feet between customers.
- Walk-up Window will be available Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Walk-up window only for Tuesday on-farm pickup.┬á
- Parking for the Walk-up Window is available at three locations:
- Ridge Street, by the white kiosk and sign (3 spaces)
- Mullen Field, entrance on Lockeland Road (100 spaces)
- St. EulaliaΓÇÖs Church, entrance at 50 Ridge Street (100 spaces)
How will pickup work at the farmers markets?
- Winter 2020 Updates: The Farmers Markets are closed for the season. See you in 2021!
- Arrive at Market During Pick-up Hours.┬á
- We will be at the Lexington Market 2-3pm┬á
- We will be at the Winchester Market 9:30 – 1:30.
- Find Our Tent: we will have a tent at each location with pre-purchased boxes of produce. Give the staff member the last name on the order to collect your box.
- All products must be purchased in advance, online.
You ran out of the product that was in my cart!
- Putting items in your cart wonΓÇÖt ΓÇ£buyΓÇ¥ them. You must ΓÇ£Confirm your orderΓÇ¥ to reserve an item and take it out of ΓÇ£stockΓÇ¥.┬á
- You can continue to add to a confirmed order if the order period is still open.
My cart items vanished!
- Each distribution location has its own cart — did you switch your distribution location?
- Unconfirmed carts will empty when the order period closes
My credit card wasn't charged!
- Your credit card will be charged after you pick-up your items.
- We will let you know if we have any problems processing your credit card
Is it safe for me to buy food from WLF Farm-to-Go?
We hope to provide you great local food throughout the summer in a safe way! WeΓÇÖll be taking temperature checks of all staff. We have everyone read, sign, and practice our COVID-19 Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). We always wear our masks and change-out gloves and wash hands regularly. We ask that anyone coming on to the farm wear a mask and observe safe distancing practices.┬á