Our popular Farm-to-Table Suppers will return in August! Join us for a casual weekday supper at the Farm. Celebrate the seasonal bounty, featuring Wright-Locke produce, new friends and old, and maybe some raspberries, too. Local never tasted so good!
- 2019 dates (click event date for ticket info):
- October 10
- October 17 — cancelled
- Suppers start promptly at 6:30 & end by 8:30pm
- $60 per person (seats are limited — many suppers sell out!)
- Cash Bar
What’s on the menu? Mother Nature decides!
- Every meals features a first course (salad or soup), a main course with protein and side dishes, and a dessert.
- Allergies or dietary concerns? Please click to email our event manager & let us know.
The nitty-gritty details:
- Tickets are non-refundable and not transferrable between suppers; feel free to send a friend in your place!
- Farm Suppers are served family-style at long tables. If you wish to be seated with friends, please arrive promptly at 6:30. Late guests will be seated at the management’s discretion.