DAYTIME or EVENING EVENTS, 5 hours $1,500
WEDDINGS & CORPORATE EVENTS, full day access $3000
Rental Fee Includes:
- Exclusive use of our 1827 Barn, the land around the barn and corral
- Two handicap accessible restrooms
- 56 stylish wooden chairs
- 14 six-foot long tables
- 6 picnic tables
- On-site planning meeting with your caterer
- Venue Coordinator for the duration of the event
All in the Details
- If serving alcohol, a one-day liquor license is required.
- Food service requires a food service permit from the Health Department.
- The utilized space needs to be left in the condition in which it was found; all trash and food must be removed.
- All buildings are non-smoking. Any smoking or vaping must occur at the designated smoking area on the front lawn.
- Relocating or removing furniture, fixtures, or equipment is not permitted without the approval of a Conservancy representative.
- Farm artifacts and tools must remain in place and undisturbed. If rearrangement is required for the event, it must be done under the supervision of a Conservancy representative.
- No candles or open flames may be used within any building.
- Children under 18 must be supervised at all times.
- Events in the 1827 barn are limited to the first floor. No guests are allowed on the upper levels during rentals; only musicians or photographers may use the second level.
- Parking availability is not guaranteed and may be particularly limited during raspberry picking season.
- The Wright-Locke Farm Conservancy reserves the right to adjust any regulations where health and safety of any event participant is affected before, during, or after an event.
- The farmhouse is a private residence and may not be disturbed.