DAYTIME EVENTS, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
May – August & October $1,000
EVENING EVENTS, 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm
May – August & October $1,200
WEDDINGS & ALL DAY EVENTS, 9:00 am – 11:00 pm
May – August & October $3,000
CORPORATE EVENTS, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm or 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm
May – October $1,800
Rental Fee Includes:
- Exclusive use of our 1827 Barn, the land around the barn and corral
- Two handicap accessible restrooms
- 55 stylish wooden chairs
- 14 six-foot long tables
- 6 picnic tables
- On-site planning meeting with your caterer
- Event Coordinator for the duration of the event
All in the Details
- If serving alcohol, a one-day liquor license is required.
- Food service requires a food service permit from the Health Department.
- The utilized space needs to be left in the condition in which it was found; all trash and food must be removed.
- All buildings are non-smoking. Any smoking must occur at least 50 feet away from any building.
- Relocating or removing furniture, fixtures, or equipment is not permitted without the approval of a Conservancy representative.
- Farm artifacts and tools must remain in place and undisturbed. If rearrangement is required for the event, it must be done under the supervision of a Conservancy representative.
- No candles may be used within any building.
- Children under 18 must be supervised at all times.
- Events in the 1827 barn are limited to the first floor. No guests are allowed on the upper levels during rentals; only musicians or photographers may use the second level.
- Parking availability is not guaranteed and may be particularly limited during raspberry picking season.
- The Wright-Locke Farm Conservancy reserves the right to adjust any regulations where health and safety of any event participant is affected before, during, or after an event.
- The farmhouse is a private residence and may not be disturbed.