This is the last week of our Seedling Sale:
all remaining seedlings are $3!
Each year we sell Organic seedlings during the spring season to help you start your gardens off on the right foot and this year is no different!
You can order seedlings through Farm to Go and pickup during our usual pickup times (Tues, Thur or Sat). Happy gardening and we’ll see you soon!
How It Works
- If you haven’t used Farm to Go yet, you will need to create a new account.
- If you currently shop through Farm to Go, you are all set! Just log into your account when sign-ups open.
2. Choose the day you would like to pickup your seedlings as your shopping period — Farm to Go distributes Tue, Thu & Sat
3. Select the Seedling(s) and quantities you’d like, and make sure to click “confirm order.” You will receive a confirmation email with pickup details.
4. Payment will be processed on the Sunday after you’ve placed your order.
- SNAP customers can use their funds to purchase seedlings
What is available in our online store?
This is the last week of our seedling Sale — get them at reduced prices, this week only!
(all in 4″ compostable Organic pots unless noted)
- Red Curly Kale
- Red Russian Kale
- Swiss Chard
- Herbs (all herbs in 4 packs)
- Cutting Celery
- Sage (from Kneelin’ In The Dirt Farm)
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Classic Red variety (from Kneelin’ In The Dirt Farm)
- Sunrise Bumblebee Variety (from Kneelin’ In The Dirt Farm)
- Heirloom Tomatoes
- Green Zebra variety
- Valencia variety
- Bell and Sweet Peppers
- Cornito Rosso variety (from Kneelin’ In The Dirt Farm)
- Hot Peppers
- Arapaho Cayenne variety (from Kneelin’ In The Dirt Farm)
- Poblano variety
- Hot Thai Burapa variety (from Kneelin’ In The Dirt Farm)
- Fairytale variety
- Asian variety
- Mixed Beet 4 pack (red, Chioggia & golden)
- Cantaloupe (from Kneelin’ In The Dirt Farm)
- Strawberry popcorn (from Kneelin’ In The Dirt Farm)