Wright-Locke Farm is a fun place to visit and get involved. An astonishing 378 years old, the Farm is being reborn as a community farm people of all ages can enjoy, offering certified-organic produce and other local farm products, educational programs for children and adults, seasonal volunteer opportunities, hiking trails that lead to conservation land, and special events for the community, fundraising initiatives, and private celebrations. We are a non-profit 501(c)3 organization that relies on the financial support of the community to maintain our historic property, invest in our development and accomplish our volunteer-driven work.
Follow the links below to learn more:
- My Account (create or log into your account to register for education programs, events, or to donate)
- Join our E-Newsletter (sign up to receive our weekly e-newsletter for updates on farm happenings)
- Visit the Farm (general information about farm and stand hours, farm visits, farm and conservation area trails map, and more)
- Take a virtual look inside our 1827 Barn
- Volunteer Opportunities (in the fields and around the farm)
- Directions and Parking