Join us Wednesdays this spring as Chef Mel Carden of for goodness sake foods dishes out her farm-inspired homestyle dinners at our Farm Stand.
- WHAT: Each week will have a different menu (entree, side & dessert).
- WHEN: There are 3 seatings each night — 6 pm, 6:30 pm & 7 pm.
- WHERE: Food is served in the Farm Stand. Enjoy your meal in the 1827 Barn, on the patio, or at our picnic tables.
- EXTRAS: We will be selling iced tea, Hibiscus iced tea, and lemonade by the glass ($2 each); water is complimentary. This is a non-alcoholic event; no BYOB.
Remember that the 1827 Barn isn’t heated — please dress accordingly!
- Register! Click on a date & time to buy your ticket:
- Pickup Your Meal! Come to the Farm Stand at your seating time (please be on time!). Pick up your meal, buy a drink, meet Chef Mel.
- Enjoy! Head to the 1827 Barn, the Farm Stand patio, or a picnic table to enjoy your meal.
Meals are $25 per person (includes entree, side & dessert)
Drinks are $2
* * * * *
Paper Plate Menus
- Avocado & Bacon Grilled Cheese (guests may request vegetarian upon arrival)
- Carrot & Pineapple Salad
- Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Please note: warm s’mores will be available for purchase onsite!
- Crab Cake Sliders (2 sliders per order)
- Kettle Chips
- Dessert: Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Grilled Lime Butter Salmon Skewers
- Quinoa Cilantro Salad
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- Butternut Fritters (six 1” fritters per order)
- Watermelon & Cucumber Salad with Fresh Mint
- Chef Mel’s Ginger Joy Cookies
- Glazed Ham & Pineapple Kabobs
- Cashew Coconut Rice
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
Please join us for the last of the Spring Paper Plate series! Chef Mel will be creating a special menu of seasonal open faced baguettes, featuring the best the season has to offer. Seating is limited, reserve early!