Join us Wednesdays this spring as Chef Mel Carden of for goodness sake foods dishes out her farm-inspired homestyle dinners at our Farm Stand.
- WHAT: Each week will have a different menu (entree, side & dessert).
- WHEN: There are 3 seatings each night — 6 pm, 6:30 pm & 7 pm.
- WHERE: Food is served in the Farm Stand. Enjoy your meal in the 1827 Barn, on the patio, or at our picnic tables.
- EXTRAS: We will be selling Hibiscus iced tea by the glass ($2 each); water is complimentary. This is a non-alcoholic event; no BYOB.
Remember that the 1827 Barn isn’t heated — please dress accordingly!
- Register! Click on a date & time to buy your tickets
- Pickup Your Meal! Come to the Farm Stand at your seating time (please be on time!). Pick up your meal, buy a drink, meet Chef Mel.
- Enjoy! Head to the 1827 Barn, the Farm Stand patio, or a picnic table to enjoy your meal.
Meals are $25 per person (includes entree, side & dessert). Kids are definitely welcome but we don’t have a children’s menu or discount.
Drinks are $2
Daily Specials: we often have other goodies available for sale at the Supper!
* * * * *
Paper Plate Menus
- This will be the last of the Spring Paper Plate Suppers!
- Chef Mel will be creating a special menu of seasonal open faced baguettes, featuring the best the season has to offer.
- Seating is limited, reserve early!