Photographs and videos are a wonderful way to remember your visit to the farm. We allow customers to take casual photographs and videos of their visit for their own personal use.
The Photography Guidelines outlined below are intended for all customers and visitors, but a permit is necessary for those who wish to use Wright-Locke Farm as the background for posed or commercial photography. This includes wedding, family, engagement, graduation, prom, senior photos, and those taken for commercial use or profit. This applies to professional and non-professional photographers alike.
To obtain a photo permit, please email email@example.com. Your cooperation with these policies will help ensure a positive experience for all visitors, customers, and those that live and work here. Your support will help us maintain the beauty of the farmland for future photographers.
Wedding ceremonies, receptions or other special occasions scheduled at Wright-Locke Farm are welcome to take their photographs during their rental time at no additional fee.
- Please email at least 5 business days in advance to schedule your visit. Don’t be disappointed!
- Photography sessions must be 10am-5pm, unless given special permission in advance.
- Posed photographs may be taken in outdoor areas only, unless given special permission in advance.
- Do not disturb or remove plants, containers, garden accents, or any other property without prior approval to stage a photo.
- Do not block access to pathways, roads or farm areas.
- Guests should come dressed and prepared for their photo session. There are no changing areas available.
- Off-Limit Areas: all cultivated farm & flower fields are off-limits for photography. Additionally, the outside of the Farmhouse and the Greenhouse are also off-limits. Wright-Locke Farm also reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas during the season. Please check-in with staff in the Farm Stand or Farm Office when you arrive to find out what areas are available.
- Photography sessions must not interfere with the enjoyment of other visitors or create any safety concerns.
- Any pets must be on-leash at all times.
Photo Permit Fees for 2018 Season:
$15.00 for non-professional photography (per day) or $150 for unlimited visits
$25.00 for professional photography (per day) or $250 for unlimited visits