Join us occasional Wednesdays next spring, summer and fall as Chef Mel Carden of for goodness sake foods dishes out her farm-inspired homestyle dinners at our Farm Stand.
- WHAT: Each meal will have a different menu (entree, side & dessert)
- WHEN: There are 2 seatings each night: 6pm & 6:30pm
- WHERE: Food is served in the 1827 Barn
- EXTRAS: We will be selling drinks by the glass ($2 each); water is complimentary. This is a non-alcoholic event; sorry, no BYOB!
Check back in 2018 for Spring Paper Plate Suppers!
What you need to do:
- Register! Click on a date & time to buy your tickets
- Pickup Your Meal! Come to the 1827 Barn at your seating time; please be on time! Pick up your meal, buy a drink, meet our staff.
- Enjoy! And stay for the Speaker Series presentation afterwards!
Meals are $25 per person (includes entree, side, salad & dessert). Kids are definitely welcome but we don’t have a children’s menu or discount. Drinks are $2 each. Other goodies available for sale at each supper!
Allergy questions? Please contact Chef Mel directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. She can answer questions and has a great deal of experience with food allergies & intolerances. She’ll do her best to make accommodations & recommendations.