All pickups are “on-farm” at 82 Ridge St, Winchester, MA at the basement door (north side) of our new All Seasons Barn.
- Tuesday: Flower Shares; Once a Month Herb/Medicinal/Foraged Share; Mini Shares — pick-up 3-6pm
- Thursday: Full CSA; A/B week CSA & Thursday Flower Shares — pick-up 3-6pm
**If you are a SNAP recipient and are interested in any of our food CSA shares, please email Amy at email@example.com.
NEW! High Summer Flower Share (Tuesday only): 6 weeks of seasonal bouquets consisting of approximately 20 stems (Tuesdays from July 19th – August 23rd).
- Base Price: $90
- Pay-it-Forward: $120
- Reduced Price: $75
SOLD OUT! Regular Share: 20-week vegetable share (June 2nd – October 13th). Approximately 9-12 items offering a variety from the farm with supplemental items from another local organic farm. Email newsletter to accompany share to explain and help facilitate use of share items.
- Base price: $600.
- Pay-it-Forward Price (helps support other shares): $675
- Reduced Price: $400
SOLD OUT! Alternate Share (A or B weeks): 10-alternating-week vegetable share. Pickup every other week over a 20-week period (June 2nd – October 13th). Same share size/quantity of Regular share, just alternating weeks.
- Base Price: $340
- Pay-it-Forward Rate (helps support other shares): $375
- Reduced Price: $200
SOLD OUT! Tuesday Mini Shares: 19 weeks of a weekly mini share. Approximately 6 items per week with a spread of roots, alliums, veg(fruits), legumes, & herb(s). (Tuesdays from June 5th until October 11th).
- Base Price: $450
- Pay-it-Forward Price: (helps support other shares): $500
- Reduced Price: $225
SOLD OUT! Flower Share (Tuesday & Thursday Shares): 14 weeks of seasonal bouquets consisting of approximately 20 stems; (Tuesdays from July 5th – October 4th OR Thursdays from July 7th – October 6th).
- Base Price: $210
- Pay-it-Forward: $250
- Reduced Price: $175
SOLD OUT! Monthly Herb/Medicinal/Foraged Share: 6 Shares over a 6 month period (May-October). Once a month on a Tuesday receive a mixed share of herbs, medicinals, & foraged crops. Email newsletter to accompany share to explain and help facilitate use.
- Base Price: $75
- Pay-it-Forward Price: $100
- Reduced Price: $65
SOLD OUT! Carrot Cards: A buy down option via our online Farm to Go store. Preload a virtual card with money to be spent by the end of the calendar year.
- Small: $250
- Large: $500
** Pay by check and receive a 5% bonus **
SOLD OUT! We are also offering
Egg, Fruit, and Mushroom CSAs through Farm to Go.
- The Egg Share will be sourced through Julie’s Happy Hens and come in 1/2 dozen, 1 dozen, & 2 dozen shares. 20 weeks. Pick-up Tuesday or Thursday.
- SOLD OUT! The Fruit Share will be sourced from multiple New England Farms and come in a small and large share. 20 weeks. Pick-up Thursday.
- The Mushroom Share will be sourced from Fat Moon Mushrooms and come in 1/2 pound shares. 9 or 18 weeks. Pickup Tuesday or Thursday.
1. Create or log into your account via our Farm-to-Go store. (NOTE: registrations will be made through our Farm-to-Go online store this year – this is a different system from pre-2021.
- If you haven’t used Farm-to-Go yet, you will need to create a new account.
- If you currently shop through Farm-to-Go, you are all set! Just log into your account when sign-ups open, and choose “CSA Signups” as your shopping period and register for the CSA option that works for you.
2. Sign up for a CSA share! Select the option(s) you’d like to sign-up for, and make sure to click “confirm order.” You should receive an email confirming your sign-up.
A Message from our Farmer
Thank you for choosing to participate in the Wright-Locke CSA as a sustainable way to bring fresh, local, organic vegetables into your household. Your participation is a vital component to making this farm a truly successful Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) endeavor. CSA is a partnership of mutual commitment between a farm and a community of supporters which provides a direct link between the production and consumption of local food.
Supporters cover an integral part of a farm’s yearly operating budget by purchasing a share of the season’s harvest. CSA members make a commitment to support the farm throughout the season, and assume the costs, risks and bounty of growing food along with the farmer or grower. Members payments help pay for seeds, water, equipment maintenance, labor, etc. In return, the farm provides, to the best of its ability, a healthy supply of seasonal fresh produce throughout the growing season. Becoming a member creates a responsible relationship between people and the food they eat, the land on which it is grown, and those who grow it.
There are many variables that will ensure our farm’s success this year. While the vegetables that grew last season thrived, there is always a chance that the shares may not meet your expectations in the future. However, we are confident in our farm operation and that our efforts will lead to another great harvest in 2022. I hope you will join us as we grow fresh, local produce for our community.
Adrienne Altstatt, Farm Manager