Instructions for Adult Program Registration
We have transitioned to a different registration system!
If you had an account in our previous registration system:
- Select “Forgot your login information?” and check “I need to reset my password.” Choose your preferred way of resetting your password (text or email). On the next screen, your username is the email that is associated with our previous registration system. If you have issues resetting your password, please email AdultPrograms@WLFarm.org
If you did not have an account in our previous system:
- Select “New User.” Complete the subsequent forms to create your account.
If you encounter any issues, please email us with any questions.
You will have to enter your birth date when you create an account. This is to verify that you are 18+.
Adult Program Terms
Please carefully read these policies prior to submitting your registration. Contact us with any questions.
Payment & Refund Policy:
- Online payments can be made via the following credit or debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover.
- Full tuition refunds minus a $10 administrative fee are guaranteed up to 7 days prior to a workshop.
- A tuition credit, which can be applied to a future program, can be granted between 7 and 3 days prior to a workshop.
- No tuition refund is given for participant cancellations within 2 days of a workshop or for failure to attend a workshop.
- A full tuition refund will be given in the event Wright-Locke Farm cancels a workshop.
Photo & Video Policy:
- The Conservancy may take photos and digital video footage of activities throughout the educational program season for record keeping and publicity purposes. Participant names are never used in connection with these photos or videos.
Liability Statement (Permission for the Conservancy to handle emergencies):
- I realize injuries can occur from participation in Farm programs. I hereby waive, release, absolve, indemnify, and agree to hold harmless the Wright-Locke Farm Conservancy, Inc., their Board of Directors, instructors, or assignees, and the Town of Winchester from any claim arising out of injury to myself. Should I be taken to the hospital for emergency purposes, I hereby grant permission to the attending physician and staff to administer anesthesia, medical, X-ray, and surgical procedures as may be deemed necessary or advisable.
Guided mindfulness and naturalist walks, plus gardening classes, yoga and more to come! Scroll down to learn more about these exciting opportunities!
Full Moon Walk
Wednesday, December 7th, 6:30 pm-8:30 pm (SOLD OUT)
Winter Wreath Making
Session 1: Sunday, December 11th, 11 am-12 pm (SOLD OUT)
Session 2: Sunday, December 11th, 1 pm-2 pm (SOLD OUT)
Restorative Yoga Class with Jaime-Lyn Gaudet
Monday, December 12th, 7pm-8pm
*Registration opening soon!
This evening class will combine the meditative qualities of a slow flow and the deep nourishment of a restorative practice. Beginning with a slow and intentional flow to move stagnant energy, we will then shift toward longer held, fully supported, restorative postures to foster quiet and calm in both mind and body. During this practice, we will cultivate a sense of steadiness and ease within, as we move into a more quiet and still space. All are welcome, from beginner to seasoned practitioner, for this hour of self care.
Winter Solstice Celebration
Sunday, Decemebr 18th 3 pm-5 pm (SOLD OUT)
The Winter Solstice is the day on which the midday sun is at its lowest point in the sky and it arrives this year on Wednesday, December 21, but we’ll celebrate on the Sunday before the solstice. The solstices mark key turning points in the year and have been celebrated by many cultures throughout history. The Winter Solstice marks the shortest day (and the longest night) of the year. We’ll begin indoors with some solstice poetry, science and lore and then go for a walk around The Farm and into the woods beyond to celebrate the solstice season, learn a little about plants in their winter form and to enjoy the beauty of nature as winter approaches. The program will end around an outdoor fire with a cup of something hot. Children 10 years old and up are welcome to sign up with a registered adult.
We collaborate with a number of instructors to lead a variety of adult workshops at Wright-Locke Farm! We’re always adding new programs and working with new instructors, so keep an eye on new programs. Check out some of our instructors here.
* * * * * * * * * *
Stay tuned! More upcoming workshops may be listed soon! Other programs may include the following subjects: organic gardening and composting; Forest Bathing; seasonal edible and medicinal plant foraging; edible mushroom cultivation; raising backyard chickens and honey bees; wreath-making; and culinary skills workshops emphasizing healthy meal preparation and food preservation using local and seasonal foods.
Email AdultPrograms@wlfarm.org with questions or for more information.
Want to stay up-to-date on Farm happenings? Sign up for our e-newsletter.
Looking for our special events listings? Click here!