As a farm, we rely on our soil, trees, water resources, and a thriving ecosystem. Preserving the land that nourishes us is at the forefront of our minds. We strive to run our farm in ways that are sustainable and lead by example.
Learn more about what we’re doing to protect the environment and reduce our impact on the climate.
Solar Power & Energy Use
Help support Wright-Locke Farm by purchasing our sustainably grown produce and flowers!
- Farm to Go™ Online Orders: Our farm stand sales have moved online! You can preorder veggies for the farmers markets and a whole range of grocery items to pickup from the All Seasons Barn back door multiple days each week.
- Farmers Market (includes hours and locations)
- CSA Sign Up (includes info and form for vegetable and flower CSA shares)
- U-Pick Flowers
- Flowers at Wright-Locke Farm (includes info on custom orders, CSA shares, and more)
- U-Pick Raspberries (includes hours and volunteer opportunities)