Wright-Locke Farm uses certified organic practices that are reviewed and approved each year by Baystate Organic Certifiers. We grow a wide range of market crops throughout the season on roughly 2 acres of cultivated land.
Our main crops include raspberries, lettuces, kale and other greens, beets, onions, garlic, summer and winter squashes, cucumbers, tomatoes, hot and sweet peppers, eggplant, potatoes, snap and snow peas, fresh and shell beans, radishes, turnips, rhubarb, concord grapes, and more. We also grow herbs, cultivate many varieties of flowers, and raise farm animals for products (fresh eggs and raw honey).
As a small farm, our fields are primarily cultivated by hand and with small tractors. We rely on one full-time farmer, a flower farmer, a small team of seasonal staff, and a host of volunteers to plant our crops, tend our fields and animals, and harvest our produce throughout the year.
Follow the links below to learn more about our:
- Farm to Go™ Online Orders: Our farm stand sales have moved online! You can preorder veggies for the farmers markets and a whole range of grocery items to pickup from the All Seasons Barn back door multiple days each week.
- Farmers Market (includes hours and locations)
- CSA Sign Up (includes info and form for vegetable and flower CSA shares)
- U-Pick Flowers
- Flowers at Wright-Locke Farm (includes info on custom orders, CSA shares, and more)
- Animals at the Farm
- U-Pick Raspberries (includes hours and volunteer opportunities)
- Composting at the Farm
- Volunteer Opportunities (in the fields and around the farm)