Wright-Locke Farm uses certified organic practices that are reviewed and approved each year by Baystate Organic Certifiers. We grow a wide range of market crops throughout the season on roughly 2 acres of cultivated land. Our main crops include raspberries, lettuces, kale and other greens, beets, onions, garlic, summer and winter squashes, cucumbers, tomatoes, hot and sweet peppers, eggplant, potatoes, snap and snow peas, fresh and shell beans, radishes, turnips, rhubarb, concord grapes, and more. We also grow herbs, cultivate many varieties of flowers, and raise farm animals for products (fresh eggs, raw honey, pasture-raised lamb meat and beautiful sheepskins). As a small farm, our fields are primarily cultivated by hand and with small tractors. We rely on two full-time farmers, a flower farmer, a small team of seasonal staff, and a host of volunteers to plant our crops, tend our fields and animals, and harvest our produce throughout the year.
- Farm Stand and Markets (includes hours and locations)
- 2017 CSA Sign Up (includes info and form for vegetable and flower CSA shares)
- Flowers at Wright-Locke Farm (includes info on custom orders and volunteer opportunities)
- U-Pick Raspberries (includes hours and volunteer opportunities)
- Volunteer Opportunities (in the fields and around the farm)