DAYTIME or EVENING EVENTS
Access for 5 hours at desired time during the day
WEDDINGS & CORPORATE EVENTS
Full day access
All in the Details
- If serving alcohol, a one-day liquor license is required.
- Food service requires a food service permit from the Health Department.
- The utilized space needs to be left in the condition in which it was found; all trash and food must be removed.
- All buildings are non-smoking. Any smoking or vaping must occur at the designated smoking area on the front lawn.
- Relocating or removing furniture, fixtures, or equipment is not permitted without the approval of a Conservancy representative.
- Farm artifacts and tools must remain in place and undisturbed. If rearrangement is required for the event, it must be done under the supervision of a Conservancy representative.
- No candles or open flames may be used within any building.
- Children under 18 must be supervised at all times.
- Events in the 1827 barn are limited to the first floor. No guests are allowed on the upper levels during rentals; only musicians or photographers may use the second level.
- Parking availability is not guaranteed and may be particularly limited during raspberry picking season.
- The Wright-Locke Farm Conservancy reserves the right to adjust any regulations where health and safety of any event participant is affected before, during, or after an event.
- The farmhouse is a private residence and may not be disturbed.