Join us at Wright-Locke Farm on May 10-12 for three days of start-of-the-season fun!
Friday, May 10
Our annual Plant Sale starts at noon! The Farm Stand will be open. Bring your lunch and explore the farm. Ever wanted to walk in the woods with our goats? Sign-up for an adventure! (for adults and kids, age 8 and above). Plus an evening Cocktail Tasting workshop for Adults!
- 12-6pm Plant Sale
- 1pm Free Toddler/Parent walk
- 4pm Goat walk (age 8+) — pre-registration required — tickets on sale here!
- 7-9pm Cocktail Tasting (21+) in the 1827 Barn — tickets on sale here!
Saturday, May 11
Come learn about your home garden can help with climate change, buy your annual vegetable and flower seedlings, and discover new arts and crafts in the 1827 Barn!
- 9:30am Gardening Techniques for Better Harvests and a Better Planet — tickets on sale now!
- 10am-4pm Plant Sale
- 11am All Seasons Barn: Design update & site walk
- 1-4pm Local Artists Sale in the 1827 Barn
Sunday, May 12
Bring the whole family to the Farm to celebrate mothers and the return of spring! Climb on a tractor, Name-A-Chicken, get a snack from the Farm Stand, buy some plants or plant your own seeds, explore the farm, and more! Local band, Six, will be supplying the day’s soundtrack!
- 10-4 Plant Sale
- 1-4pm Family Fun at the Farm
Mushroom Log Work
Name-a-chicken ($5 each)
Goat Walks (age 8+) — pre-registration required— tickets on sale now (click a time)!