Instructions for Adult Program Registration
We have transitioned to a different registration system!
If you had an account in our previous registration system:
- Select “Forgot your login information?” and check “I need to reset my password.” Choose your preferred way of resetting your password (text or email). On the next screen, your username is the email that is associated with our previous registration system. If you have issues resetting your password, please email AdultPrograms@WLFarm.org
If you did not have an account in our previous system:
- Select “New User.” Complete the subsequent forms to create your account.
If you encounter any issues, please email us with any questions.
You will have to enter your birth date when you create an account. This is to verify that you are 18+.
Adult Program Terms
Please carefully read these policies prior to submitting your registration. Contact us with any questions.
Payment & Refund Policy:
- Online payments can be made via the following credit or debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover.
- Full tuition refunds minus a $10 administrative fee are guaranteed up to 7 days prior to a workshop.
- A tuition credit, which can be applied to a future program, can be granted between 7 and 3 days prior to a workshop.
- No tuition refund is given for participant cancellations within 2 days of a workshop or for failure to attend a workshop.
- A full tuition refund will be given in the event Wright-Locke Farm cancels a workshop.
Photo & Video Policy:
- The Conservancy may take photos and digital video footage of activities throughout the educational program season for record keeping and publicity purposes. Participant names are never used in connection with these photos or videos.
Liability Statement (Permission for the Conservancy to handle emergencies):
- I realize injuries can occur from participation in Farm programs. I hereby waive, release, absolve, indemnify, and agree to hold harmless the Wright-Locke Farm Conservancy, Inc., their Board of Directors, instructors, or assignees, and the Town of Winchester from any claim arising out of injury to myself. Should I be taken to the hospital for emergency purposes, I hereby grant permission to the attending physician and staff to administer anesthesia, medical, X-ray, and surgical procedures as may be deemed necessary or advisable.
Yoga, spoon carving, naturalist walks, cocktail making…and more!
Scroll down to learn more about these exciting opportunities.
Check back often!
Yoga with Jaime-Lynn Guadet
Monday, October 16th, 7:00-8:00pm
This one hour slow flow yoga class will move at a pace that encourages exploration of the breath, while cultivating strength, balance, and curiosity. Meaningful transitions will be just as important as the postures themselves. There will be opportunity to explore modifications and variations that suit each individual’s needs. Class will end with a restful and restorative savasana. All are welcome, from beginner to seasoned practitioner.
Monday, September 25th, 7:00-8:00pm
Monday, October 23rd, 7:00-8:00pm
This evening class will combine the meditative qualities of a slow flow and the deep nourishment of a restorative practice. Beginning with a slow and intentional flow to move stagnant energy, we will then shift toward longer held, fully supported, restorative postures to foster quiet and calm in both mind and body. During this practice, we will cultivate a sense of steadiness and ease within, as we move into a more quiet and still space. All are welcome, from beginner to seasoned practitioner, for this hour of self care.
Props are always welcome and encouraged, though will not be provided. In addition to a yoga mat, please feel free to bring anything you feel may enhance your practice (perhaps a blanket, blocks, and a yoga strap/belt).
Tiered pricing available:
Tier A $25 (pay-it-forward)
Tier B $20 (cost to run the class)
Tier C $15 (reduced price)
Click green button to register for each yoga class.
Spoon Carving with Alyssa Pitman
Tuesday, October 3rd, 5:00-8:00 pm
Join Alyssa Pitman from Spire Woodshop and learn how to carve a spoon from fresh cut wood. This course is designed for beginners and will cover wood anatomy, axing out a spoon blank from a tree or tree branch, knife holds and techniques, basic sharpening skills, drying and finishing. Each student will walk away with their very own spoon as well as receive sand paper and a food safe oil/beeswax blend for finishing.
(If financial assistance is needed, please reach out to AdultPrograms@wlfarm.org.)
Photography, music and art at the Farm! Scroll down to learn more about our collaborative programs.
The Griffin Museum at Wright-Locke Farm
Night Photography and Light Painting
Friday, October 6th, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm (at the All Seasons Barn)
Sunday, October 8th, 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm (via zoom)
Come to the All Seasons Barn Friday night for a Night Photography and Light Painting workshop with The Griffin Museum of Photography and Jürgen Lobert. This two-part series will take place over the weekend both in-person and via zoom. Click the button for more information and registration.
(Rain date Saturday, October 7th, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm)
- Mass Farm to School
- Westwood High School
- The Griffin Museum of Photography
- Winchester Public Schools
- Winchester Community Music School
- Studio on the Common
- Winchester Public Library
- Network for Social Justice
- The New Garden Society
- Boston Conservancy at Berklee College
- The Big Picture Art House
- Lexington Community Farm (LexFarm)
* * * * * * * * * *
We collaborate with a number of guest instructors to lead a variety of adult workshops at Wright-Locke Farm! We’re always adding new programs and working with new guest instructors, so keep an eye on new programs. Check out some of our guest instructors here.
Stay tuned! More upcoming workshops may be listed soon! Other programs may include the following subjects: organic gardening and composting; Forest Bathing; seasonal edible and medicinal plant foraging; edible mushroom cultivation; raising backyard chickens and honey bees; wreath-making; and culinary skills workshops emphasizing healthy meal preparation and food preservation using local and seasonal foods.
Email AdultPrograms@wlfarm.org with questions or for more information.
Want to stay up-to-date on Farm happenings? Sign up for our e-newsletter.
Looking for our special events listings? Click here!